Calvary Fellowship Children’s Ministry Vision Statement:
“We believe it is God’s desire for us to disciple each child to personally know, wholeheartedly love, and continually serve Jesus Christ all the days of their lives.”
Calvary Fellowship Children’s Ministry Mission Statement:
“Our mission is to teach, convince, rebuke, and exhort the children through the Bible as the Holy Spirit leads.”
(2 Timothy 4:2)
Calvary Fellowship Children’s Ministry Values:
• Humility (Matthew 5:3) – We acknowledge our own inability and necessary dependence on the Holy Spirit to continually fill us.
• Trust and Faith (Proverbs 3:4-5) – We will have no faith in our own understanding and nothing but faith in the truth of God’s Word to direct our paths.
• Prayer and Worship (1 Chronicles 16:29; Philippians 4:6) – We respond to God by engaging in a holy offering of prayer and worship.
• Simplicity (2 Corinthians 1:12) – When there is more than one approach to accomplish our vision, we will choose the more simple and sincere.
• Play (Zechariah 8:5) – We will have safe and appropriate fun that fulfills our vision.”
“From childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Jesus Christ.”
(2 Tim. 3:15)